Therefore all people should follow these rules:
1. If you have any of the following symptoms, stay home and call your doctor. If you can, get tested. If you are around other people, wear a face mask.
- loss of sense of smell
- diminished sense of food taste
- dry cough
- difficulty breathing, shortness of breath
2. If you have been exposed to someone who is infected, stay at home for 14 days and check for the symptoms. The virus takes 2-14 days to incubate.
3. Regardless whether you are infected or not, wash your hands frequently for at least 20 minutes, or use generous amount of hand sanitizer.
4. Regardless whether you are infected or not, wear a face mask whenever you are in an enclosed space (store, office, public transportation) with other people. Although a regular face mask is not the best, it will help protect you from air-borne droplets.